4701 Main St., Oakley, Ca. 94561
Pompei Nursery is accepting donations on behalf of FRIENDS OF OAKLEY, for canned food items and toys. We invite you to contribute. Additionally, we have a specified container for the Campfire Paradise victims. Again, canned food, paper goods, toiletry, toys, clothing all will be helpful. We appreciate your participation.
LOOKING FOR A CHRISTMAS TREE? YOU CAN FIND BEAUTIFUL FRESHLY CUT DOUGLAS, GRAND AND NOBLE FIR TREES OF VARIOUS SIZES HERE AT THE NURSERY. WE KEEP THEM IN WATER TO MAINTAIN THEIR FRESHNESS. WE ARE ANTICIPATING RECEIVING OUR SILVER TIP TREES APPROXIMATELY MID-WEEK. I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK. WE CURRENTLY HAVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL XMAS TREES.
Christmas Season Hours
For your shopping convenience, we are adjusting our business hours during remainder of November until Christmas. Beginning Friday, November 23rd. our business hours will be as follows-
Closed on Mondays
Saturday & Sunday-9:00am-6:00pm
Closed Christmas Day
25% DISCOUNT SALE
ON ALL INSTOCK FOUNTAINS, BIRDBATHS, BENCHES AND STATUARY THRU. DECEMBER.
Trees Available at Pompei Nursery
- Podocarpus- standard and colomn shaped. Wonderful evergreen tropical looking foliage, they are perfect for creating privacy as well as beauty. Thrives in full or partial sun.
- Laurel Bay Noblis- standard single trunk tree that at maturity wll reach approx. 25' tall and 20' wide in canopy. They are evergreen, low maintance and create wonderful shade. An extra bonus is they repel flys and mosquitos and thrive in full sun.
- Arbutus Marina trees and shrubs are wonderful for privacy, shade while being evergreen. Their bark is a deep red and leaves in contrast are very dark green. Size at maturity is approx. 25-30' tall with canopy approx. 15-20'wide. Loves full sun.
- Crepe Myrtle trees grow very well here in our hardiness zone 9b. During spring and early summer, they produce beautiful blossoms of red, purple, white and a variety of pinks. They are sun lovers, and decidious, losing their leaves in late fall.
- A wide variety of stone fruit and citrus.
This is wonderful planting season- Fall. Soil is still warm and hopefully rain will be coming soon.